Monday, October 20, 2008

Justin Gets a New 'Do

The whole Saugus High football team got mohawks to hype them up for the beginning of league play last Friday. It must have worked--Saugus beat arch-nemesis Hart for the first time in 16 or 17 years (there seems to be some debate among long-time Saugus fans). It was a good weekend all around--Tyler's JV team also won, as did Bryce's soccer team the next day. A Peacock boy trifecta, a rarity! Now Justin tells me they've all committed to the haircut until they lose. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh, I am glad there was a purpose. When I first saw the picture, I thought you slipped up with the clippers! I think they should dye their mohawks blue!

Hoskins Family said...

I have to admit, He does look tougher! He might just be sportin' that the rest of the season...ehhh!