This is what Bryce found in his lunch today:
- Bottle of water – standard
- Turkey & swiss on sourdough bread with mustard only – of course
- Apple, cored and cut into quarters – yep
- Fig Newtons – yum
- Cliff fruit rope – is it candy or is it fruit? Let’s go with fruit and save me the guilt (it does say “Organic”!!)
- About 1/3 lb. of turkey in a plastic bag, what remained of a pound of golden roasted turkey purchased in the deli section of the grocery store – Uhhhm…
- Sliced swiss cheese, in the Kraft package, probably like 5-6 slices – what?
Someone might have been a little sleepy this morning making lunch.
Dangit, now what am I going to eat for lunch? Thank goodness I didn’t pack the rest of the box of Cliff fruit rope. Or the Fig Newtons.