Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeling Strangely Proprietary

I'm losing control here. The last two posts were Jeff's (worthwhile posts, I'll give him that) and I walk in on him last night beginning to post ANOTHER ONE (which I managed to shoot down). I think he needs his own blog because I seem to think I need editorial control over this one, even though he probably gets enough editing from me as it is. However, if he had his own, I could see us competing to see which blog was wittier or more relevant or who got the most comments. Probably not a good idea. He reminded me that I did entitle the blog, "Peacock Family" rather than "Lisa's Whatever". I realize it's not rational, maybe we just need our own sign ins...

2 comments:

The Queen said...

hahaha. my sis and bil started out with their own blogs, tried a family one, went back to their own. ;)

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I love it. I think more Y chromosomes are just what blogosphere needs.

It is interesting though to see just how empowering your own personal soapbox can be.