Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pizza Times

I'm late and behind. But I'm broke too. So what else is new. Anyway, last week I had the chance to be in Utah Valley on business, so I took the opportunity to take the boys to Brick Oven for Pizza and gossip.

I learned that the dating-for-candy-bars contest had fizzled out. Apparently, the part about dating actually involving a girl meant there's been two dates among them since school started. But I won't say who...

I also learned that Mitchel has gained 10 pounds....Patrick leaves three minutes before class starts.....Tanner lives on Jamba Juice and Subway Footlongs...and all the guys swear they are getting straight "A"s. Pressing on this one a bit, I learned they hadn't had any quizzes, tests or papers, but other than that they were fine. Tanner wasn't sure he'd been to all the right classes yet either.

They ate about 50% of the pizza they ordered. The rest went back to the dorm. I decided they were having too much fun, but none of them wanted to trade places with me. Too bad.

And there's still no real signs of homework going on in Stover Hall.

But if you want entertainment....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's one parent looking forward to mid-term results!

No comments: