Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prom

The clock is ticking. 

The rituals of the senior year are upon us.  All too soon we will be packing up his stuff to go to college. *sniffle*

But, until then, we’ll just enjoy.

IMG_1768

I LOVE the SHOES!

IMG_1771

Cute Gorgeous Aralie, his date…

IMG_1774

She’s not even really pinning (I’m the designated pinner after all), but look at his face!!!

IMG_1780

IMG_7055

I had to include this full length view.  Her shoes were the first thing to go as soon as they got to the dance (I was working coat check at the time).  She wasn’t the only one, either.  So this was the first and last time to see those beautiful shoes.

IMG_7077IMG_7130IMG_7150IMG_7186

Thanks to my good friend Daleen (Aralie’s momma) for snapping these amazing pictures and being such a great surrogate mom while I was checking kids in for the bus.

IMG_7215

I love the way they look when they’re all decked out!

IMG_7223

IMG_7218

*sigh*

1 comment:

Elder Akina's Mom said...

Those two look amazing together. How fun! Miss you.