Friday, November 14, 2008

Saugus Centurions finish perfect 2008 Foothill League Campaign

Cougar Stadium at the College of the Canyons was a memory in the making tonight. With the Santa Anas blowing a steady southerly warm wind, the Varsity Saugus Centurions defeated their last league foe. Final score Saugus 56 - Canyon 28. It wouldn't have been that close except the 2nd string gave up two late touchdowns. We would have had awesome photos of the game, the ringing of the bell and of the post game festivities, but someone left the camera's memory card in the computer! So now we wait. Sometime Sunday p.m. the CIF Southern Section Division III playoffs brackets will be announced. All we know is we want the University of St. Bonaventure to be in the other bracket. (posted by Jeff)

2 comments:

Spiker said...

I am getting such a football education! BUT as I pointed out, while I may not know what a 'pancake' is I do know what a 'rear naked choke' is and who Roger Huerta and Chuck Liddell are. I may be a girly girl but I like my blood sport!

The Queen said...

what a great photo! you always have such great ones of him playing. How are you getting them??